Monday, October 12, 2009

skated new mini bowl with bubba martin tonight



geez loweez- this little bowl is so much fun. it has me feeling like a wheezing overweight dizzy & wobbly kid again. my now good friend adrian took me for the first time last saturday. having only taken a handful of rides, i was able to hold in the reigns & avoided slamming. to celebrate on sunday i went out and skated my little quarterpipe in chimborazo park- which i recommend despite the tininess- it's got a nice surface on it now. so now top that off tonight with a 10:30pm session back at the mini bowl with bubba & johhny from colonial heights. i feel like the aforementioned wheezing & dizzy king of the world now. i cannot beleive how many of my old friends still ride and still rip at that! [a couple old photos included of me back when i rode well- from bill pickett's collection]. good to meet the new local skate denizens too- and- really nice bowl, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment